Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday's Riddle: Gruesome Guests...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme? Some favorites will be haunting the Begonia House. Be ready for thrills and chills this week! ~ F

A frightful bunch we may be, soon we'll come to play with thee. We're made to scare, that's the deal. Fear is what we like to feel. A knock at the door, no one's there; hair-raising screams, vacant stares. Fingers and toes curled up tight, hide them well on this dark night. The moon reveals things unseen, shadows creep onto the scene. Who do you love to dread? Not flesh and bone, but in your head. 

What am I referring to?  
(Stop by Wednesday for the tricky answer and some treats ;)

I gave you a clue!
If you're in the mood for another spooky clue, CLICK HERE, but beware...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. I agree with Bish, which reminds me I must buy a large bag of sweets next time I'm at the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DMS - ghostly ghouls ... with some trick or treaters thrown in to the mix ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing trick or treaters on a Halloween night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'll go with what everyone else is saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those costumed candy grabbers always scare me and delight me at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bush and Clinton trick or treating?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Billy at the moment but let's add in there sniffing Trump

      Delete
  7. Ha! I think Bish got it right in the first place. Trick or treaters, it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with the crowd and saying trick or treaters!! Should be fun to see if we get any this year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt trick-or-treaters. Ty Jess for dropping by. I was able to locate the blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Todos aqueles produtos são maravilhosos! *-*

    Vou esperar pela resposta desse enigma!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't get them here, so it is nice to have my ill educated guess confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, so spooky! Love it and could be so many Halloweenie things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trick or treaters? Love this! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trick or Treaters with maybe a ghost thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was curious if it was trick or treaters--glad to see I at least am guessing with the crowd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Probably trick or treaters, but I'm going with ghosts and ghouls:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The cat's been let out of the bag. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget