Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Answer to Monday's Riddle! A Rose is a Rose...

Excellent guessing Riddlers! This week we'll be stopping to smell the roses. Lizzy's review will be captivating, and Friday we'll be chatting with Stephanie Faris, so be sure to check back! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

My seed carries a magic key, and when I bloom, you'll surly see. Gracefully, I'll open up, and the scent of heaven fills your cup. I've many faces, both big and small, and they silently sing love's known call. I'm a delicate symbol living in time; I tend to follow prose and rhyme. I may be left as a clue, given to one, but passed by two. Sometimes I shower those with fame, letting them know they've won the game. But I can be sharp if held without care, I've daggers hidden almost everywhere. You may see me waiting in a bunch, perhaps I'll appear while you're having lunch. I could be scattered along the way, marking a path to brighten your day. I've colors galore, though one stands out, and that's why the Queen's likely to shout. If cut for you, I'll spin your head, just ask the cards why I'm red.


What am I? Answer: Roses! 


Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations 

Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords





Preview newsletter

9 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see what roses has to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice riddle. Roses are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bouquet of roses and am interested to read what Stephanie has to say. Excellent riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I actually got it right! :) Wow, I'm surprised I did; riddles can be so hard for me. It was a great riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice What Am I Riddles.. I came to here from this video.. What Am I?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget