Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Fairday's Riddle: Spinning Visions~@

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme? I live for this. :) ~ F

Creation for creations sake; could be anything, give or take. Mediums galore, colors bright; working day, crafting night. Ideas pour onto page; music, silence, wind and sage. At the end, it is done; you will see a new one. Visions built by protein blocks line up like walls of rocks. Living lines are never meh. Without this, our world is eh.

What am I referring to? Stop by at the end of the week for the answer.

I gave you a clue! 



11 comments:

  1. Hi DMS - Blue Sky Thinking?

    I've no idea - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DMS - did you get my Blue Sky Thinking ...?
    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am struggling a bit here. Imagination/artistry? Both are things are am incredibly grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday.
    I will stop back at the end of the week to discover the answer :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think is abouts a new story! Send you hugs and love !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have absolutely no idea! The clue almost makes me more confused, which is probably a sign that my guesses are wrong, but I'm thinking maybe art? Writing? Painting? The clue mostly makes me think "Blue," but I don't think that's right. I'm curious to see the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget