Sunday, July 25, 2021

Answer to Fairday's Riddle: Rock It Out!

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This one was tricky, like a slippery rock. Tune in next week to find out how the answer ties into the story. See you all around the book block. ~ F

Like Ludo said, they're friends; piling up or digging trends. They've a face that seldom moves and lines that tell about their grooves. They like to sit very still or be tossed around by forceful will. Stoic through their stony day; they show no fear in any way.

What am I referring to? Answer: Rocks! 




6 comments:

  1. Hi DMS - well I got it right ... just didn't write on my pebbles or rocks ... looking forward to find out more - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed the riddle post, but I would not have guessed the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great answer! And I missed the hint in the post title—the original riddle's post title was "And Roll," which was clever! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna take this one as a win, marble is a metamorphic rock :) Nice riddle and look forward to see what book was selected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I now know the answer, I wouldn't have got this!

    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget