Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Winter Is Coming...

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week Lizzy's review will introduce us to a Winterling. We look forward to sharing our thoughts and hearing yours. See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

When I come round, colors dance to their end. I've a chill for your bones, plus a cold snap to lend. There's a harvest to reap by my sister's delight, but she'll vanish as soon as the last leaf takes flight. The tell on me's bitter, as one of the four; when I come knocking, you'll shut the door. A watch is set to anxiously wait, as winter is coming, ordained by fate.

What am I referring to?(fill in the blank ;) Answer: Winter! 



Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats



 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I am so not looking forward to the Winter... but yeah I answered it xox ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice play on words. But it's hardly even Fall over here. You are ready for winter already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get that word; maybe because I'm in denial winter is approaching?

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget