Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: No Bones About It!


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we're going prehistoric with the dinosaurs. Margo has a book she can't wait to share with you, and Friday we'll be asking questions, so be sure to check back! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

Long gone, now bones in rocks. Terrestrial beings with scaly hocks. We ruled this land, then up and went; our lives cut short by what was sent. Showing in size, scale, and strength, with teeth and points, claws and length. We managed okay for millions of years; thoughts expanded, replacing fears. The mind's evolved and laid us to rest, but there was a time when we were the best. 

What are we? Answer: Dinosaurs! 


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats
 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I got it! Even if I wasn't able to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, always excited when I guess correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I'm going to enjoy your posts this week. Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an easy one compared to some of the weeks before :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I got it--and I didn't even have to look at the other answers. I always try to put my guess down, even if I see it's different from what everyone else is saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess - that has to be one of your easier ones ... usually I'm a dunce! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dinasours. It's sure to be a great week with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget