Monday, May 21, 2018

Fairday's Riddle: House of Dough...


Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? I think it's exciting when we have this for dinner. 😉 ~ F

Hungry for something good and sweet? Not sure what you want to eat? Take a bite of ironed dough—Belgium is the place to go. More exciting than an egg; break fast slow for syrup keg—powered sugar on the fly or fruit galore piled high. Many ways to serve this dish, but I wouldn't want it topped with fish.

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer.

I gave you a clue!

22 comments:

  1. This sound like waffles, yummy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - good riddle ... a waffle by any other name ... delicious especially if there isn't any fish involved! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with everyone else. But don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A waffle, but as a waffle cone would be perfect right about now. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm clueless. Everyone else seems to know. And I like waffles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a Belgium Waffle to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funnel cake? Or am I just craving?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A waffle ... lovely with some vanilla ice-cream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep. Waffles. I have a cookbook of only waffle recipes. I had no idea you could do so many things with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little late to this, but I say waffles!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't really get it, haha, until I saw some comments :D And waffles it is ;) Great riddle. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget