Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday's Riddle: Which Is It?

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? Larry Lovell likes to remind me to keep this in mind. ; ) ~ F

A six or nine depends who's who- to see it clear, switch a shoe. This or that, tit for tat; think it's round or is it flat? Tales are tricky, like telephone; when words mix, scenes are known. At one point it seems right, but from another it'll cause a fight. Observation lassos the matter; an open mind prevents the latter. Good and bad are changing tides; think for yourself, and see all sides.

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer. 

I gave you a clue! 


18 comments:

  1. Oh dear ... I'm first and I've no idea!! I will a-wait Wednesday ... have good weeks - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it be gossip? I'm with Hilary,...kind of flummoxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmm - have no idea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never good at riddles. I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misunderstandings based on perceptions, perhaps, perhaps not.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is a tough one. Haven't a clue, will wait til Wednesday. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judgements..opinions.....perceptions....??

    ReplyDelete
  8. No idea whatsoever.. this is gonna bug me, haha... - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mind is a blank. Waiting to see the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Opinion? I'm not sure :D Such a lovely riddle, though. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget