Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Answer to Monday's Riddle: What's at the Bottom?

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Friday, Margo wants me to review a children's picture book she digs, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

At the bottom, you are low; up is how you must go. You may fall in and feel stuck or it could be a spot of luck. Dig it deep, then you'll see- inside out is where you'll be.

What am I referring to? Answer: Hole!


Riddle skills will come in handy when you're trying to solve the next case in the DMS files, Fairday Morrow and the Talking Library! The mystery unwinds on October 23rd, so stay tuned for clues. ;)

Pre-order Fairday Morrow and the Talking Library
Pick up a copy of Fairday's Riddles to boost your word power- mixed meanings are the key!

Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

13 comments:

  1. I was obviously overthinking. Which is common. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Figured that one out!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - I'd no idea ... hole was a thought ... but well done - not committed to me by me ... deep and forever falling ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a bunny in the hole? Or god-forbid a mole?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always feel accomplished when I get one correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I was not too far off when I said sink hole. :) ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm not sure I would have gotten that, but totally a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like this riddle :D Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget