Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: It's a Llama!


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we're visiting a Llama. Margo has a wonderful book to share, and Friday we'll be chatting with Anna Dewdney, so be sure to check back! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F 

I'm very handsome and look quite serious. If seen on a farm, you may become curious. I've lots of fur that's soft and thick, but if you come too close you could get a lick. I'm from South America, but I've traveled far. In certain places I'm used like a car. I carry heavy packs with style and grace, though I tend to make a funny face. I'm very friendly, but I've a habit of spitting. My fur is made into lush yarn for knitting. There's lots to know about my kind, and there's none like me that you'll find. In a story that children know, I wear red pajamas and steal the show. 

What am I? Answer: Llama


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and 
illustrations

Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I saw a Llama up close one time when the Las Vegas zoo was still open. You were able to buy a small bag of food and feed them so I did and it spit on me. it was so disgusting. I still think they are really cute animals but I'll never get that close to one again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I was close but not close enough. I look forward to finding out about the book. Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I'm late for the riddle. I'll try to catch the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute creature. I'm not sure if I would've gotten the riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so my "final" answer was correct. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably would have said Alpaca or something. I don't think of South America and llamas lol. Great riddle!
    Congrats on getting a treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was torn between two answers, nice to see I picked the right one... :) Have a great rest of the week xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget