Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday's Riddle: Take a Bite!


Hello Riddlers! Here's the puzzle. Can you guess our theme? I'm a big fan of the Met. ; ) ~ F

Step foot on my shore, and there's lots to see. Open your mind- that's the key. There's so much to do once you arrive, but you're sure to feel my funky jive. The veins of my city churn and bubble- sometimes there's fun, and sometimes there's trouble. Settle into the mix, come see the sights. The days hustle by, and so do the nights. There's something for everyone, and everyone knows that there's plenty of excitement and tons of great shows. So stop on by and take a bite out of me- I've been called a big apple, though I'm not born from a tree. 

Where am I referring to? 

I gave you a clue!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. New York, New York!! I feel a musical coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I stopped by at just the right time for the riddle and guessed it! The last line did it. Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing its somewhere so good they named it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    It could have been any city at the beginning, but as soon as you mentioned a "big apple," I knew it had to be New York City! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking New York City. It has to be!!! Right? :)
    I missed so many riddles. But I'm glad I remembered to show up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can only be ONE place. New York City! Until you hadn't mentioned the apple, I thought it might be Las Vagas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get claustrophobic there...in New York City. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. That's definitely New York City. I used to live there, many moons ago...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to invite you to a self sponsored give away I am having on my blog, My favorite solar lights. To make it easy to enter all you have to do is leave a comment and a way to get hold of you if you win. Hope to see you there to enter. I will mail the light to anyone in the continental US.
    Susan
    http://myfavoritesolarlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. NY Ny so ggod they named it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo-hoo! New York, where I've been meaning to go to the SCBWI winter writer's conference for ages...Someday, I will. But as long as my mom's still alive, I'll keep visiting Seattle 4 times a year. That's enough traveling for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, if I'd only arrived on time--make that Times Square--I would have guessed this one. Either your riddles are getting easier or I'm starting to catch on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love New York too! I could spend days in the Met.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job guessing Riddlers! The answer has been revealed ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget