Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Answer to Monday's Riddle: New York, New York!

Times Square 2014
Excellent guessing Riddlers! This week, we're taking a bite out of the Big Apple! Marcus has an exciting story to share with you on Wednesday, and Friday, get ready for something totally different and really amazing! Over the weekend, we always enjoy hearing from you on The DMS Wants to Know! See you all around the book block. ;) ~ F

Step foot on my shore, and there's lots to see. Open your mind- that's the key. There's so much to do once you arrive, but you're sure to feel my funky jive. The veins of my city churn and bubble- sometimes there's fun, and sometimes there's trouble. Settle into the mix, come see the sights. The days hustle by, and so do the nights. There's something for everyone, and everyone knows that there's plenty of excitement and tons of great shows. So stop on by and take a bite out of me- I've been called a big apple, though I'm not born from a tree. 

Where am I referring to? Answer: New York City ☺


Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations 


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 

Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords





Preview newsletter

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. That's a fun riddle! I love visiting New York City :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed it yesterday, dang it! Great riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic riddle! I would love to visit New York city once in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, missed the riddle! But NY sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would not publish my answer on one of the few times I was actually right! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, I saw the answer when I opened the website and forgot to stop in yesterday. I do love these riddles. New York is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to NYC since I was a teenager. Would love to go back sometime! This was a great riddle. You really have a knack for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings good human,

    I'm fashionably late. So late, it's four in the morning. And so late I get to find out the answer. Right then, it's up to you New York, New York....

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great riddle. I love NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget