Monday, September 12, 2022

Fairday's Riddle: Need to Know...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess the answer? My two year old sister, Margo, gets into all sorts when she follows hers. ~ F

Cat's eyes watch for me. A rover in space I may be. Ponder the notion; peek through a door- what is it you're looking for? I'm that need to know, the reason you go. I inspire your inquisitive mind- treasure or trouble you may find.  

What am I? Stop by at the end of the week for the answer.

I gave you a clue! 



9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget