Friday, May 10, 2019

Answer to Fairday's Riddle: Days of Knights...


Excellent guessing, Riddlers. This week we're riding with knights. Tune in Monday for Lizzy's middle grade book review, and find out how the answer ties into the story. See you all around the book block. ~F

In the game they've shield and sword; given rights to serve a lord. On a mount, they'll ride to battle; clanking metal and bones that rattle. A round table seats them right— Lancelot betrayed his plight. One is made into one, honor bound till day is done. 

What am I referring to? Answer: Knights!


Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting story. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knight thee, Sir Loin of Beef! (Name that cartoon...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - Knights it be ... as to Alex's question ... I believe it's the Simpsons ... the legend established apparently by 3 English Kings James 1 in 1617 is the most recorded, Henry VIII earlier (who must have eaten loads of sirloins!) or Charles 1 - who lost is head ... but much later than Lancelot's time with King Arthur.

    Looking forward to Lizzy's review - cheers and Happy Mother's Day ... Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds absolutely fun!
    Have a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been MIA for a while, and I'm missing your riddles. This was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I should have thought of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! I'm coming late to this, but I think the riddle was very well-written! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. … do you know I think I got this right! LOL!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I kind of got this right but not really. You tricked me with that riddle 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget