Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday's Riddle! A Monstrous Height?


Hello Riddlers! It's that time again. Can you guess our theme this week? I always thought they were nice, despite how they're often written in. ; ) ~ F

I'm rather tall, and known to be large. I'm as big as a house or even a barge. In my story, I'm told to be scary; sometimes called monster or ugly and hairy. Once, there was a man named Jack, who took my prize away in his sack. Another time, there were tiny people, who poked and prodded, then tied me to a steeple. But, I can be helpful! Just ask a Bumble. When something's high up, I won't stumble. I'm very merry, and I like to have fun. I can fill the space only as one. No need to worry about being eaten- I've lost the taste for those that I've beaten. I'm in your dreams and the stories you hear- and, though I'm enormous, there's nothing to fear. 

What am I?

I gave you a clue!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. Yes, I also think it's a giant

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last I get one right. A giant !
    xxx Huge Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I am looking forward to seeing how Jack in the Beanstalk will fit into your blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A giant :) Loved this riddle. Thank you for sharing :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A giant, but I wouldn't want to meet one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me - so many answers already! I have to go with the flow and say its a giant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup - a giant! The Bumble part made me smile - love the Bumble!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, guess I'm late to the guessing party! I'll mime it for you instead. Do-do-do, Do-do-do.... Did you see me?

    Sheri at Writer's Alley

    Home of Rebel Writer CREED 2014
    Mighty Minion Bureau Team #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...you are being very easy on us...it's a giant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A giant.

    Love the vine pic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guessing a giant. I'm with Medeia - I like the vine picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah yes, the giant. We need more stories about them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Easy riddle this time. It's going to be another fun week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget