Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday's Riddle! A Restful Wake...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello Riddlers! It's that time again- can you guess our theme this week? The subject's a bit underground. ; ) ~ F

Here's a spot you'll lay to rest when at last you've solved your quest. Perhaps a hill or grassy knoll is where you'll pay your final toll. The breath of trees that breaks the wind sweeps in time what's kept within. Stones and flowers mark the day, capturing shadows along the way. Stroll in early with an easy glide; slip down the silver on memories slide. But beware should you creep in late- you're sure to find another gate. For in the scripture, carved in stone, rests below flesh and bone. So take thee care, whilst in this wake- to act a fool's a big mistake.

Where are you?

I gave you a clue!

Audio clue:

12 comments:

  1. The after life maybe? I dunno. lol
    Nice song by the way.

    ~Akoss

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cemetery or graveyard came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say a graveyard! Good spooky clues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a grave? I'm really not sure about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope it is a cemetery because that would be an awesome theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to guess grave, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. That song choice! When it got to before we all burn I had to laugh. You have an odd sense of humor and I like that! It sounds like it's the end of days. I'm thinking it's a graveyard or hell... although I don't think you would put hell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can dig it. Although anything beyond six feet down and I might realise a mistake has happened....Wouldn't want any grave consequences at such an undertaking.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, love the riddle :D Sounds awesome. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget