Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Riddle! The Current Edge...


Hello Riddlers! It's that time. Can you guess the theme this week? I feel like I'm on the edge of something deep ; ) ~ F

I'm a dividing line at an edge; a squiggle of land lacking rock or ledge. I stretch out far and sometimes wide, but you'll stay dry if you pick my side. There's salt on my breath, and I've sand for feet; you sometimes sit with me in the heat. When waves come to call, I hold them back- keeping your visit right on track. But remember, should they ever choose to rise, those who leave surly are wise. 

What am I? 

I gave you a clue! 



14 comments:

  1. The beach? (Which may be influenced by the fact I totally wish I were at the beach right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandy beach! Can't wait to see what books go with this riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say beach :) Although there are many different words for it ;p Awesome riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sand! Because, usually, there is land on one side, and water on the other (If you pick the right side, you'll stay dry!)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking beach or shore, one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job guessing Riddlers! The answer is posted- let's all head for the beach : ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget