Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday's Riddle! An Angel's Muse...

Okay everyone, here we go again! ~ F

When the strings of my heart are plucked in time, heavenly music will surly chime. Sought from a loom or a hunter's bow, I resonate vibrations both high and low. With an angel's voice, I can calm the beast. On my golden notes, your soul will feast. I am beautiful and grand as you will see, when you figure out what it is that I might be.


What am I?

Check back later if you need to get a clue...

5 comments:

  1. It could be a harp or maybe a piano?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say a harp! good one!
    SE(-:=====

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, at this very moment, listening to my daughter play the harp. :) It is interesting to hear what your words portray.
    Great riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was harp – but the words “I am beautiful and grand as you will see” make me think it might be a grand piano.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget