Monday, August 29, 2011

Irene...

Well, here in New England we have weathered the storm. My power is back on, but I haven't been able to get a hold of Fairday yet. I saw on the news that many place in CT are still without power. I can't even imagine being in the Begonia House without power! That old house is spooky already (but fun and cool at the same time)! If I don't hear from her in a little while- I will post a riddle for Monday. Then, she can post a book review on Wednesday. We will swap!

Hope all of you are okay and that Irene wasn't too bad to you!
~Lizzy


3 comments:

  1. Here where I live in CT just about nothing happened. Couple yards flooded power out in some places lots of rain and a couple of strong gusts... Like I said absolutely nothing.It Could've just been a more powerful than normal tropical storm. But it wasn't.
    hope every body is ok who got hit hard.
    SE

    ReplyDelete
  2. SE- So glad to hear that you weren't hit too badly by Irene! I find it so amazing that some people were barely hit and others had their houses destroyed, power out, trees fall, etc. I just heard from Fairday (she emailed me from the town library) and she STILL doesn't have power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our power just came back on. Yeah! I had fun without power- rode my
    bike and went swimming today. Last night my whole family
    played board games. Hope everyone without power gets it back on soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget