Monday, April 23, 2018

Fairday's Riddle: Eight Steps to Breakdown...

Hello, Riddlers! It's good to be back. Can you guess our theme this week? This is a useful tool to uncover the bare bones of a matter, but mysterious when tangled up in its roots. ; ) ~ F

Follow eight easy steps, and you'll know the deal.
First, you must want to share what you feel.
Second, cast spells into code.
Third, transpose them for upload.
Fourth, tune into the right vibe.
Fifth, watch out for morpheme jive. 
Six, reception will prevail.
Seven, decipher symbol tale.
Eight, meaning is transferred.
Congratulations! You've conjured thought into word.

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer. 

I gave you a clue!

19 comments:

  1. I feel like i should know this but, if I do, it escapes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, my brain is on holiday today! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is I have no clue! Decoding something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could this possibly be dialog? You've got me today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really not sure on this one !!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DMS ... I was going to say Whisper ... but it's only got 7 letters ... so me too - defeated!! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm clueless, as usual. My brain's on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conversation especially the romantic kind?.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea. lol I'm bad at riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... this is a good one... I'm at a loss, I'll have to come back to see the answer... I'm sure I'll be saying oh yes... that makes sense... lol

    Thank you teaching out to me while I wasn't blogging... I was very touched ... just overwhelmed and I couldn't do the simplest thing but I'm finally starting to feel more myself xox ❤💕❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so clever and good with these! I have no clue, and you've stumped us this time! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I dont know !! (sounds like seraching a treasure but really Im not sure)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back!
    I have no idea! This is a hard one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uhm, yeah, I have no idea at all what this could be, haha :D Great riddle, though. <3 Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget