Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Tricky Gold!

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we're turning straw into gold. Margo has a children's picture book to share that will keep you spinning, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

A child is my desire, hands to clean and stoke the fire. I peer into shadow light and hear a woman's woeful plight. Skip a jig on little legs! I've found a basket with some eggs! She can't do what's she's told, but the king insists he wants his gold. Should she fail, end is near. For a trade, I'll spare her tear.  I'll dance right in and spin the stuff, then take what's mine soon enough. 

Can you guess my name? Answer: Rumpelstiltskin!




Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

10 comments:

  1. I guessed it, yeah! Very nice riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Others were clever ... I think and hope I was just switched off when I first looked! Clever riddle - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Friday's book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pretty easy one to get right, haha :D But such a lovely riddle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a good one! I got the straw, but I forgot about the gold! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget