Friday, October 20, 2017

You're Invited to a Boo-K Bash at the Begonia House!







"Hello! I'm Fairday's mom, Pru, and I'm here to invite you to Fairday's "Boo-K" Bash on Monday, October 23rd on the blog. We're all excited for the Halloween party to celebrate the release of Fairday Morrow and the Talking Library

When Fairday and her best friend, Lizzy, came up with the idea to have guests come as their favorite book characters, I thought it would be such fun! But, my husband, Pat, and I were concerned about pulling it all together at such a busy time- with the renovations for the bed and breakfast and settling into a new home with two kids, it's been challenging.

We decided it would be good for Fairday to socialize with her classmates, plus the designer in me was itching to transform this grand, old beauty into proper haunted house. My husband's enthusiasm has been through the roof, and there has been a whirlwind of creepy creativity around here. I can guarantee Mr. Morrow's Haunted Parlor will make you scream. 

With limited time to manifest this frightful evening, I was pleased with the invitations by Paperless Post. I always insist Fairday invite every student in her class to parties, and this service makes the task simple and fun! I love being able to use my own design, and having the invitation open online like a real letter seems magical, like owl post, only sent on the web. 

Here is your invitation to the "Boo-K" Bash. Join us to celebrate the next case in the DMS files. Fear not the unexpected. Anything's possible!
You're Invited to the "Boo-K" Bash on Monday 10/23! 
Who will show up for the character costume party?


19 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Unfortunately, I'm going to be on the road that day. But have a great bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the event and will definitely be there! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be fun to see from sea to sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to pop in, so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone ... I'll be around I hope = looking forward to it - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful invitation. I hope (so much) to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Boo-K Bash sounds great to me!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should bring Fairday to Belgrade BookFair which starts this Sunday, it is the biggest one in this part of the world with about 200,000 visitors :) I'm going next week to collect monies from all my publishers lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! So happy for your release and will look forward to swinging by on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Thank you for the invitation. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a lot of fun and exciting too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invitation, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, this sounds like fun :D YAY for your lovely book almost being out; tomorrow :D I'm reading it this coming week, and I'm excited. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like a great deal of fun... I hope you have an amazing time tomorrow xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget