Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday's Riddle: Surprise Notes...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? Getting ready for the gathering of characters at the Begonia House- extending these to you! ; ) ~ F

A post is on the way; a notice to go and play. Maybe it's a surprise or you'll wear a disguise. Should it come by an owl, a muggle would think it foul. On the web, it's a treat; click it open for the meet and greet. 

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer. 

I gave you a clue!




Fairday Morrow and the Talking Library will be out on October 23rd! Keep your mind sharp for the next case in the DMS files. The mystery unwinds this month at the "Boo-k" bash. Anything's possible!





19 comments:

  1. I am glad that several more clued in people commented before me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know! As I read the clue I was thinking Halloween but having read the previous comments I'm completely bamboozled. Maybe an invitation to a Halloween party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with invitation too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too - I'd no idea .. but makes sense. That drawing of the evil witch is brilliant - evokes so much ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of trick or treat, but maybe I was meant to think that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! I invite you to read the answer, it's posted. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trick or treat?
    I know I'm late! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that several more clued in people commented before me.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely riddle :D Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget