Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Big Blue Dives Deep...


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Friday, Margo has a children's picture book to share with us about an ocean mystery, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

Unearthly tones from the deep sing songs that lull you into sleep. Giants swimming in the blue drift on Mother Nature's cue. Romantic mysteries, destinations unknown; grouped in pods or all alone. The largest seen of its kind, albeit notoriously hard to find.

What am I referring to? Answer: A Blue Whale! 




Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats
 

14 comments:

  1. Yeah, I guessed it correctly, nice riddle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got the "whale" part right. :) Didn't have the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the whale part right, without the blue! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another correct answer here!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DMS - the whale yes ... but the species - now we know - thank you .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I just waved to the whale

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered this blog, thanks to Sandra Cox. I've been enjoying surfing your interviews and reviews. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stop by when you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I did say Whale, but not blue!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. We left out "blue"! This was such an awesome one -- can't wait for the picture book post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kye came to the experiences rather than things much earlier than we did. Swimming with a whale? Heaven on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeh!! Gorgeous whales! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I think this riddle was beautiful :) Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget