Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: BEA!



Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Yes, this week we're taking a break to head to the Book Expo America in NYC on Friday. We'll be back next week to tell you all about it! We hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F
A meeting place for books and minds, with spots to snatch the latest finds. Where readers listen and writers talk, sellers shift as you walk. There's so much to know about each story, whether it's Neil Gaiman you seek or perhaps Edward Gorey...

So, if it's books you wish to see, and you're in NYC, it's here you'll catch the latest buzz, even if you go just because. The entrance is like a yellow road, leading you on towards literary gold! 

Can you guess what we're up to this week? Answer: the BEA! 



Fairday's Riddles: Volume I
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations

Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. Have a lot of fun.... see you next week xox ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, second guess was the charm. Have fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! My fellow Aladdin authors Jen Malone and Gail Nall will be there. Tell them hi if you see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now I know what it stands for :) enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were attending BEA. I will be there Thursday and some of Friday; I'm very excited!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, have a blast! I'll be signing there on Sunday at Book Con Booth #2579. Hope to see you if you stick around??

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEA sounds like a great place to be. Have fun! Maybe someday I'll be there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! I look forward to your report back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful. Have a great time. I've always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like having an Exposition. What fun and say hello to all my adoring fans :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time there, Jess and Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got to BEA! You are so lucky. I know you'll have some super stories to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a lot of fun at BEA. It's such a shame sometimes that I live across the globe because I would be ecstatic to be there. Hopefully in the future one day I can knock up enough money to attend. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you have a blast! I keep seeing so many fun tweets and posts from there and really hope I make it someday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sad I'm not there this year. I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never been and have always wanted to go! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so, so lucky! I hope you're having a blast at BEA.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sounds like a lot of fun - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! One of my FB friend's also went to it. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoy! And I'm a wee bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget