Monday, November 27, 2023

Views From the Pond July/August/September

 

Well, my plan of posting one Views From the Pond post a month is not working out as planned. I take millions of pictures, but posting has been tricky. The last few months have been busy with family weddings, work trips, work, helping a friend move, and then I sprained my wrist when I fell at work. I am fine and the wrist is finally almost back to normal, but it is amazing how much life is altered when you can't type with two hands! 

So, this post will contain pictures for three months and then I will post three months in the beginning of January and I will hopefully be on track! Since it is three months worth of photos and activities- there is a lot to take in! I hope to be on a better schedule in 2024. Time will tell!


July


                         The brook had lots of grass growing in it. 








A family of deer which came daily for a while.


August


                                   (Our new weather station all set up)




                                                 (down the street)


                                       A visiting heron.



A short video of the heron (which I watched for a long, long time)



September


                                                (New grass growing in where we finally 
                                                  finished a project we started in May! We made
                                                  the space to walk to the pond wider- and it was
                                                  a lot of work, but well worth it!)







Thanks for coming by for a visit! I have so much fun watching the daily changes! Always amazing to me.  

Next Views From the Pond will be up at the beginning of January for October/November/December! 

15 comments:

  1. Love those views. I would spend a LOT of time admiring them too. Balloons always excite me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC- Thanks! I love balloons too. I rode in one once! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear your wrist is on the mend. Lovely pictures. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda- Thanks! It took way longer to heal than I expected! But, it's doing much better. Glad you enjoyed the pictures. :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry about your wrist!
    Your pond looks so clean and fresh. You're right, you could take hundreds of photos and not take the same one twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex- Thanks! Light and water are so fun to photograph. :)

      Delete
  4. Great photos. I love the one with the family of deer. Glad your wrist is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie- Thanks! The deer were so sweet to watch. Loved seeing the baby learn to walk and run. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. The Armchair Squid- You are welcome. Thanks for checking out the pond! :)

      Delete
  6. Geniales imagenes. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice selection of photographs.
    Pleased your wrist is getting better.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just looking at these photos make me feel relaxed. I bet it's better in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lux- I am glad they relaxed you. Very relaxing in person for sure! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget