Friday, August 9, 2019

Answer to Fairday's Riddle: Play it Again...


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we'll be repeating ourselves, so stay tuned. This week we'll be repeating ourselves. Tune in Monday to find out how the answer ties into the story. See you all around the book block. ~ F

Deja vu comes with this—a sticking point in a tiff. Circling back around again, the same as what it was once then. Hands will know what to do when you've played a game or two.  If Mario beats the guys, a level up is no surprise. 

What am I referring to? Answer: Repeat.



Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations

11 comments:

  1. Repeat ?? Omy God never I thought !have a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got that one wrong LOL :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - to my surprise and in my roundabout way ... I sort of got the answer - yours is definitely more succinct! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good one. I missed the clues this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week was hectic so I missed the riddle. Just as well. I'd have missed the answer too. Trying to catch up. Have a great week, all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased I now know the answer :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget