Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Answer to Fairday's Riddle: Spark an Idea!



Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we're all inventors. Tune in Friday to find out which children's picture book Margo pulled off the shelf! 😉 ~ F

An idea planted in a head churns and whirls on what it's fed. Hands connected by heart and brain work to forge an unknown name. Soon enough there will be something new for all to see. Creation sparks matter in mind; we're all the answer of some kind.  

What am I referring to? Answer: Inventors!




Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

11 comments:

  1. Hi DMS - I am sure I didn't get this ... I'm going back to check ... but another clever one - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I needed to invent a better answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good riddle! I bet people are going to enjoy the riddle book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I missed this riddle. I was down with a cold. Very clever, really! What a nice break in the week to have one's brain tweaked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I missed the mark on this riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness!
    This was a good one!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I could not have guessed this, haha :) Awesome answer, though :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget