Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Answer to Fairday's Riddle: Fall into the Season!

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we'll be falling into September. Tune in Friday to find out how the answer ties into Lizzy's book review. See you all around the book block! 😉 ~ F

Twelve of us all around. I'm the one that chills the ground. Mid-way though you'll feel the nip and know you're in for a winters trip. Minds are buzzing when I call; time to leap into fall. A warm spell may sneak in, but bitter winds are bound to win. 

What am I referring to? Answer: September!




Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

15 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Fall weather this far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! And I like fall. A lot. Cooler and football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, September! We are back into the heat again! I want Fall! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I was off, I think, by a month but I love cooler temps

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOps, got that one wrong :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one, I am looking forward to Autumn. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. upps I think was Fall or autumn, but September sounds nice!! I know is your Fall, I love fall!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I some how missed the riddle this week. My brain is frazzled. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever - and I didn't pick up on the twelve ... September ... well done: Falled into Fall on the way - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I had a feeling it would be September, haha :) August for me here at the top of Norway, though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget