Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Nature's Mask

Here's a clue for our review: Illustration by Wendell Minor
Excellent guessing, Riddlers. Birds count! Wildlife comes in many forms. Friday, Margo has a wonderful children's picture book to share, and Saturday we'll be featuring a special interview from the Artists' Corner, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

Untamed in a real world; talons stretched, wings unfurled. 
Eyes alight behind the trees, many more than than one first sees. 
As above, so below; day and night sing songs we know— 
Crickets chirp, peepers peep, owls swoop low, hares dig deep. 
On matter in space, this paints Mother Nature's face.

What am I referring to? Answer: Wildlife!




Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

19 comments:

  1. Oh my, love that illustration! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had plenty of birds in there, so I can still win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ...
    Love the illustration.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. I never would have gotten this, but I'm not a good riddle solver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that illustration.

    Not sure I'd have got the riddle this week, I'd have probably said creatures of the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know birds count too as part of wildlife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great illustration! Love that owl's face. And as always a perfect riddle:)
    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that illustration!! Wildlife, tricky! Great riddle! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful picture. How did I miss Monday? I need to look at the calendar. Adore wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wildlife, indeed! WHO would of guessed :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this was a lovely riddle :D Loved it. <3 And ee, owls are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aha! I knew that this was a tricky one. It actually makes perfect sense... once the riddle has been solved for me (;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget