Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Answer to Monday's Riddle: The Hunt Is On!


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Friday, Lizzy's review will take us on a scavenger hunt, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

A list to find hidden treasures. You're the sleuth in these endeavors. You'll search for things all around- up in trees, underground. Perhaps behind an ancient wall or stuffed inside a wardrobe drawer. Once you've got a clue in mind, seek, and you shall find. 

What am I referring to? Answer: Scavenger Hunt! 


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

12 comments:

  1. I got it, for once! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DMS - I've never done a scavenger hunt ... so scavenged from previous commenters - glad I did .. they were right ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done them before but not since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, let's go hunt some scavengers.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, lovely riddle :D Loved it. And awesome answer to it too ;) Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me ... I think I got it! LOL!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget