Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday's Riddle: Everyone Represents...


Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? It's all about us. ; ) ~ F 

Words written in the blanks of pages weave the cloaks we wear through all of your ages. Reflecting the mood when cast on the scene; we'll soar up high or carelessly careen. We stick to your bones if your heart's connected, for we're real enough when our worlds are erected. Those who fall into stories keep pace in time with our quarries. Our seeds get planted in a plot, then twist and grow from that spot. We're phantoms at large in the web of mind. Look all you want, but there's no one to find. You're the same- a story in space, though you've bones and blood with a living face. 

What are we?

I gave you a clue! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. book characters???
    Sometimes I think we live with them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll guess characters, though I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking character, person, ideas. Tricky, tricky, but love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough one, I think I will go with the others: characters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know not. Characters perhaps, but I don't know quite how they fit all the clues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you are all authors. I shall say the authors' characters:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our guess is book characters! Omg we love this riddle!! Can't wait to check back and see what the answer is :)

    ~Michele & Mckenzie @ A Belle's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Characters!
    So may have become real over the years - great riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wording with this. It has to be characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to look at the answer. Characters makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our seeds get planted in a plot, then twist and grow from that spot. We're phantoms at large in the web of mind. CHARACTERS. Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely written. Great flow with the prose and rhyme...

    I get characters, too....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm thinking characters too. At first I thought plot, but I'm thinking this describes characters.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to go with the majority here and say characters, though I'm not totally sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m late this week so will go with the majority and say characters. Excellent riddle by the way.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Characters came to mind, but not positive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jess - sounds like it's characters, I was going to say followers .. but I suspect I'd be wrong .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget