Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Daily Connections...

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Patty- you are correct! Tuesday it is. :) Lizzy's review will spotlight the day, and Friday we'll be chatting with Jessica Day George, so be sure to check back! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

I'm one of seven that comes around. Second in line, the number's my sound. Before me is one that speaks of the moon, a hump follows after that plays Odin's tune. The next leads through, then we're thankful at end, but Saturn rings true just round the bend. Time to rest on the last one; relax, sit back, and soak up the sun. Given these clues, what's in your head? My name is connected to something that's red. 

What am I referring to? Answer: Tuesday 


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations

Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords
 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. Makes sense when you explain it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, wait a minute - this was your last riddle, and you already answered it. Aren't I just brilliant! ;0)

      Delete
    2. Oh, wait a minute - this was your last riddle, and you already answered it. Aren't I just brilliant! ;0)

      Delete
  3. Good I can finally stop stalking to find out the answer. lol Even though I was wrong this was a good riddle. I'm going to try this one out on my older kids. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay... I'm glad I didn't go with my first thought ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to those who got it right! I got days of the week, but hadn't narrowed it down to Tuesday :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, I would have never guessed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I was kinda on track but no cigar...not that i smoke them:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't even close to figuring that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds awesome I'm off to buy this Friday's Riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it … wrong, again! I’m not very good at this but will keep trying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a tricky one. I love how the days of the week incorporate several of the different pantheons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasnt sure but I thought in Tuesday!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great riddle! And I learned a thing or two (or more) from the image--really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I would've gotten it. Wonderful riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaah! This was a tough one, and I LOVE it!! Great riddle, sweet friends!
    ~Michele and Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never connected days and planets/the Sun/the moon together before. I thought planets only connected with months. Goes to show you learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget