Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Answer to Monday's Riddle! Pass the Note!


Great guessing Riddlers! This week, we're passing the note on to you. Lizzy's review will really tell the story, and Thursday on Top of the Heap, we will address our thoughts and share them with you. Friday, keep an eye out for an exciting delivery, and Saturday, we can't wait to hear about your post on The DMS Wants to Know. Happy reading people! See you all around the book block ; ) ~ F

I will tell you what is said when you choose to make me read. A secret passed or messy sign written down upon a line. Left on top, or found below- sometimes lost or sought to know. Take the course, learn your part, lead me on to someone smart. If you're sneaky, slide me by, perhaps to catch a secret eye. I can be subtle or I can be bold- it all depends on the writer's hold.   

What am I? Answer: A letter or Note ✎



Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations  

Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords

12 comments:

  1. NOOO!!!! It was so obvious yet I failed miserably at guessing... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana, It was a good guess! Great to hear from you : ) ~ F

      Delete
  2. Yayyyy! It was 'a secret passed' that made me think note. Fabulous riddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheles Bells, Thanks! That was what I was hinting at : ) ~ F

      Delete
  3. I agree...I worked way too hard on this one and missed the obvi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty and Alex, lol! Thanks for guessing : ) ~ F

      Delete
  4. Hmm... A letter/note can contain a story... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi This Kid Reviews Books, It sure can! Love the mystery of a letter : ) ~ F

      Delete
  5. Ah, I missed the riddle yesterday, but I love the answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, now that I read it again, I can see it so well. Great riddling this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget