Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday's Riddle! Gathering Moss...

This riddle is close to my heart- and I can't wait to post the picture! ~ F

When you walk, I stand under your feet, whether on the ground or high in a peak. I am one of the seeds that sows this place- I watch in silence with a stoney face. I am solid and true like any good boulder- for there's nothing out there that could possibly be older. Your history is read in my lines; some in the past have left me their signs. When I roll, I gather no moss- when I do, it may be tricky to get across. I am always around, though it seems never there, except in the woods when your in need of a chair. 


What am I?

Check back later to get a clue...

5 comments:

  1. Stone?

    Here I am again pretending I can guess your riddles . . . well, I did guess one, right? Maybe I'm developing a new skill.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess equals...STUMP!
    SE(-:=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in this. Will be checking back for a clue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget