Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friday Night

F- We had a really hard quiz today in science. Thank goodness for our DMS gear! It helped me remember the difference between different types of lenses and types of invisible light. Of course, I studied- so I think I did well. Some kids were practically in tears! I can't wait to meet you at the Barnes and Noble Friday to meet the author of Fablehaven. How cool is that? They say it might snow a lot- I am hoping it doesn't so we can still make it to see him! Oh- my mom said I can sleep over afterwards. Yeah! Is your new school harder or easier ? TTYL~ L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget