Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday's Riddle: Chilled Out...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? These make winter fun for everyone. ; ) ~ F

When it snows, I'll come to play; a warm touch melts me away. I'll stand by in a storm, ice and cold is how I'm born. Imagination sets me free, though my eyes can't really see. Sticks and stones make my bones, but my chilly vibes conjure festive tones. 

What am I? Stop by Wednesday for the answer. 

I gave you a clue!
Get wrapped up in a mystery and buy the bundle!

20 comments:

  1. Snowman from here too. And hopefully a snow-woman or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty the Snowman? Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS = I have to say snowman too ... we now have snow on the hills in Vancouver Island - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. A Snowman. Perfect riddle for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sticks and stones? Could be Margaret Thatcher...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been posted. ;) ~F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eee, snowman :D Such a lovely riddle. <3 Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget