Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday's Riddle: Feel the Squeeze...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? An easy way to brighten someones day. ; ) ~ F

A comfort pass starts the play, two lean in then pull away. A strategic move made by love, fit together like a glove. The act of putting the squeeze in motion happens by a thoughtful notion. The extension of open arms cast in time their natural charms. When circumstances call for action, don't delay your reaction. Embrace the virtues of this skill, it's free of charge and given at will. 

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer.

I gave you a clue!

26 comments:

  1. I was baffled on this one, but will go with hug now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the squeeze could come with germs too. Hugs are boo lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs!
    Poor Eeyore is about to get Tiggered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one baffled me but I think everyone is right - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hug! A hug! I actually got that one. Yay me! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. an embrace methinks, and I need one right one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate all the hugs I can get! Great riddle today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jess ... yes hugs or a cuddle as Tracy mentions ... but definitely just a relaxing togetherness moment - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hugging and I'm sending you a hug!:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guessing a hug <3

    By the way, thanks for the awesome response to my being able to work from home, you put a smile on my face.. I am totally enjoying it... and very grateful xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay, I'll go along with the majority - a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGS! Yay! I love hugs. Seriously. They're almost as good as cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oo so many good at riddles. I was like erms. But I can see that now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget