Thursday, May 2, 2013

Top of the Heap!

Circe Invidiosa

Monday's Riddle showed us the sour side of jealously, and Lizzy's review of Granny Torrelli Makes Soup by Sharon Creech gave us some good advice on friendship. Friday, we'll tell you about our lucky message from Sheila Turnage, and Saturday, we always enjoy hearing your thoughts on The DMS Wants to Know. Today, we thought we would share a few things that can turn us green with envy.








This week's top of the heap: Things that make us jealous : ) 



Fairday: It's always the same for me- I am jealous of anyone who has a horse. They are just so lovely and magical, what can I say? I  ♥ them, and I want one.  ~ F




Lizzy: I am completely jealous of my neighbors. I love to travel and have been cross-country once, but they plan a big trip every year. This summer they are heading out on a European vacation- Germany, England, France- I am so jealous! I would love to take off and see the world, and one day, I will! ~ L


★ We have to mention something we are both equally jealous about- anyone who gets to go to the Harry Potter theme park- we CANNOT even wait!


12 comments:

  1. Yes, jealousy... hmm I am jealous of people who can travel. We don't travel much these days with two young kids but once they get older....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi- Traveling is such fun! I hope you get to take some trips when your kids are a little older. :) ~L

      Delete
  2. It's easy to get jealous. I've learned to be grateful for what I have, because the small things aren't so small really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealousy is a feeling that everyone has once in a while.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that I can't sleep as sound as teenagers can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna- Sleep is a great thing and teenagers seem to have no problem catching some zzzzs. :) ~L

      Delete
  5. I would love a wonderful library and a dog, but I think that’s more a feeling of longing than envy – but maybe its one and the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara- I love the picture you painted. :) ~L

      Delete
  6. I love horses, too! So much...I used to yearn for one! I think I still do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty- Horses are amazing and I think I will always want one (and hopefully one day I will have one). ;) ~F

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget