Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Answer to Monday's Riddle! The Green Eyed Monster!


Excellent guessing Riddlers! It's all about the green eyed monster this week. Lizzy's review will make you jealous, and Thursday on Top of the Heap, we'll tell you what turns us green with envy. Friday may be lucky : ), and Saturday, we love to hear from you on The DMS Wants to Know.

Our monthly newsletter will be making its way around the book block May 1st. Sign up to receive updates about our featured authors, plus find out when the 3rd official meeting of the Character Book Club will be! ~ F



☞ Subscribe to DMS Monthly News & Highlights

Next meeting of the CBC will be hosted by The Deliverers. 
May Roundtable Feature: Millicent Marie is Not My Name
When there's a wanton purpose you've seen, I'm the tide that turns you green. I'm a fixated wave that inspires a glower or an internal soup that's always sour. Should desire come knocking when it's fortune you're sewing, you'll realize soon that I'm not much worth knowing. For, I should be lost whenever I'm found or I'll get your mind going like a merry-go-round. 

What am I? Answer: Jealousy 


Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations  


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Available in all e-book formats
Download for only .99¢ on Smashwords


 There are hidden clues in this picture- can you find them?
Tell us what you uncover ; ) ~ F

14 comments:

  1. Doh! How did I fail to get that? So obvious now that I know the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petty, LOL- it was a tricky one! Thanks for stopping by : ) ~ F

      Delete
  2. Great riddle! Though I probably wouldn't have gotten it yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Patty, That's one- there are so many, lol : ) I got myself into mystery with this picture! ~ F

      Delete
  4. love that illustration. so many little details-like the key and the raven and the inn!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nutschell, Thanks! I had fun drawing it : ) ~ F

      Delete
  5. I am shocked, for once I got it right on the nose! Love the illustration how many things am I supposed to look for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi, Thanks! There are at least 5 suspicious clues in the picture ; ) Lovely to hear from you! ~ F

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! I love your green eyed-monster. The new movie should be good just saying. Well both Monsters University and Maleficent. I'm sure the book you pick will be good. I wonder what it could be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrianna, lol- Mike is awesome! We look forward to hearing your thoughts about the Wednesday review : ) ~ F

      Delete
  7. It sounds as though this week is going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for your lovely newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, Thanks! We loved hearing that : ) Always a pleasure to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by : ) ~ F

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget