Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday's Riddle! Shades of Light and Dark...

Hello everyone! Here's the riddle. It's a bit tricky, but I love the theme this week! Can you guess it? ~ F


I am the one who gives you the picture. I create a form when I blend my mixture. It matters not what I use. I can make you smile or give you the blues. In brilliant colors or black and white, I sew the thought with dark and light. Words and mind meld as one, as my hand puts to nothing what must be done. But, what will it be? Only I can know, for it's my own purpose that I must grow. 


What am I? 

Check back later if you need a clue!  
Sue O’Kieffe 2009

12 comments:

  1. This is so hard. I love it though. Could it be a good description . . . or a camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a walk to think about this. Just when I thought I was getting better at riddles you throw me a curve! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a zentangle? I don't need MORE riddles I can't answer. :-)

    I'm back from my walk and I think the answer is either a TV show or a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lyrical riddle! "I sew the thought with light and dark" - love it.
    A photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking photo or a painter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous guessing everyone! Thanks for dropping by. We are hosting a special guest on Friday to go along with our theme of painters/ illustrators this week. P.S- there's a hint in the riddle answer post ; ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one made my mind go in a zillion directions. I though watercolors and then fabric to make a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's paint...or a paint brush?
    I love the circle...I have seen them before only in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would not have got this one – but I love the illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget