Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Dig Them Bones...



Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we'll dig up some frightful clues. Friday, Lizzy's review will rattle your bones, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F


Make none about it, you're at home; built in time on living stone. Complex structures move strings and goo, they get you there by being you. Strong but empty, they'll carry the weight, no matter the organic freight. Designed to fit, that's the measure, groove today at your pleasure. 



What am I referring to? Answer: Bones!


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats





16 comments:

  1. Make no bones about it, we love this awesome riddle, ladies! ;)
    ~Mckenzie and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a hard one. I went along with what others said, but I wasn't entirely sure.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;)

    Tinha perdido este enigma!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. BONES! I probably would have said a skeleton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is a really good riddle! I don't think I would guessed this one.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess - wonderful photo of the dancing skeleton ... 'dem bones .... I'm so glad mine work and click clack together ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute riddle... love the dancing bones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I guessed it again. Those dancing bones makes me think of Halloween now :) Especially since they have costumes in the stores already. Come on, school hasn't even started back up yet. To soon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bones aren't frightening! :) Well, maybe I'm a little biased on that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waves hello! I'm trying to get back on the blogging horse. Bring on next week's riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't all that sure but I got it right xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget