Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Answer to Monday's Riddle: The Character Book Club!


Next CBC meeting Friday, August 26th
Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week, you're in for a real treat. Friday, the Character Book Club is back! Joshua from Joshua and the Arrow Realm will be interviewing Sam from Sign of the Green Dragon. It's sure to be quite an adventure, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

Words come alive mingled together. On the pages betwixt falls fantastical weather. Contrast swings in black and white, shoots the story out of sight. To the moon and back, then into your heart; a fictional cast is the imaginative start. People meet to chat them up, talk it over a coffee cup. What if they climb off the shelves? What would ideas say to themselves?

What am I referring to? Answer: Character Book Club



Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. I had no idea about this one, it makes total sense ... this was a tough one xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea but agreed with the majority and it looks as though they got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way off on this one, LOL :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, good one! And Joshua is very excited to interview Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday. Gosh, maybe I'd better pop back in then. Or at least try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sort of on it .. but what a great Book Club - of Characters ... such fun - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know what that is :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I would have gotten that one right, even though I know what that is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss Monday's riddle? not sure I'd have got this one right though now that I know the answer it of course makes perfect sense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man! I don't think I would have ever guessed that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Typical me, late for the party! Of course, at least I shall take the liberty of sharing your post.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I would've gotten this one. Great riddle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget