Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Answer to Monday's Riddle! Sam I Am!

You guessed right! It's his birthday celebration this week!

I like nonsense, is what I said. My words, by many, have been read. A turn older has come once more. A celebration of silly parades through your door. The month of March is when I became me, then I wrote about hats and eggs in a tree. Now shout me out, for who could I be? It doesn't take much for you to guess me! 


Who am I? Answer: Dr. Seuss



Read for the Trees and NEA's Read Across America
The theme is green for a very special 2012 Read Across America celebration. NEA's Read Across America campaign will showcase the Lorax book as well as NBC/Universal's The Lorax. For a sneak peek, here's the latest trailer. The film opens nationwide March 2, 2012 and Universal, Dr. Seuss Enterprises, and Random House have joined NEA's Read Across America, creating new posters and classroom guides for the campaign. Read Across America will also develop new event ideas and materials to help you make this a Seussational celebration.

6 comments:

  1. Dr. Seuss is wonderful...my all time favorite book is Oh The Places You'll Go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, That's my fave too.
      Fantastic poem, Fairday!

      Angela @ AJ Arndt Books

      Delete
  2. Patty and Angela- Dr. Seuss is just amazing! I love that boook, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget