Pages

▼

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The DMS Wants to Know!

Monday's Riddle let the cat out of the bag, and Fairday's review of Bad Kitty by Nick Bruel took us inside a school for wayward pets. Friday, it was wonderful to hear from Phoebe Stone. Lizzy recently reviewed her book The Romeo and Juliet Code, and it was great to learn a little more about the story.  Stop by the post to enter for your chance to win a signed hardcover copy of this unique book. Today, we want to hear from you!

The DMS wants to know: 
What period of time in history would you want to visit?

Week theme: Cats!
Lucy
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I'd go back about two thousand years to Israel. (That should give you a good idea who I'd want to meet.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome clue, Alex! I am sure it would be fascinating to go back about 2000 years and meet you know who. ;) Plus, it would be fascinating to see what life was like firsthand. ~L

      Delete
  2. Cat with catnip, toy! How cute! I don't know "when" I'd go to. I think I'll stay right here. The devil you know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexa- Glad you like the picture. :) I can understand wanting to stay right where you are! ~L

      Delete
  3. Believe it or not I spend a large amount of my free time thinking about time travel. There is already a list in my head:

    Constantinople in the height of it's Byzantine glory, Timbuktu when they had their giant library, Medinain the late 7th century AD... the list goes on.

    I want to see all the things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily- I think about time travel a lot, too. :) Your choices are all interesting. Hopefully you get a machine so you can go to a variety of places! ~L

      Delete
  4. Aww, Bad Kitty sounds adorable! I love this week's theme, too -- and the cats in the pictures are SO cute. (Obviously, I love cats, lol.) There are so many historical time periods I would love to go back to -- but especially the 80's. Mom's answer to the question is that she's happy right where she is, haha. Wonderful post!!

    ~Katertot @ A Belle's Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katertot- Glad you like the sound of Bad Kitty and it is great to hear from another cat lover. :) I bet you would crack up if you could go to the 80s. How fun! Awesome that your mom is happy in 2014. Thanks for visiting! ~L

      Delete
  5. Preeeetty cat. <3 Hmm. I'm not sure there is any time I would like to visit. No internet in the past.. lol. I would like to visit the future, sometime where I'm supposed to be dead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carina- Thanks! :) Visiting the future would be fascinating. I am sure we would be amazed at what the world is like. ~L

      Delete
  6. I'd love to visit the Victorian Era. Always loved that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna- That would be fun! Thanks for visiting. :) ~L

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!