Pages

▼

Monday, November 5, 2018

CT Children's Book Fair Spotlight!





Hello, Readers! This week we'll be spotlighting the Connecticut Children's Book Fair, so stay tuned. Featuring...





Nothing Stopped Sophie

Paper Things/ The Dollar Kids

Hazel and Twig- The Birthday Fortune

The Real McCoys

The day was inspirational, and we can't wait to share the books with you! 

28 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great, fun day. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Looking forward to learning more. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - you certainly met a few friends with their books - all of which look intriguing ... and now I'll enjoy learning more - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilary- It was fantastic getting to talk to so many authors and illustrators and learn about their books. :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds excellent.
    Loved seeing the photographs, you met a lot of authors.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds wonderful. I hope I am never too old and jaded to enjoy children's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC- We are right there with you. Here's hoping!

      Delete
  6. Sure looks like fun as you met a bunch of authors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all sounds amazing and wonderful ! Happy readers! have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can see from your pictures what a fun day it was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of cute looking books! I'd LOVE for you to read and review Paper Things. I think I would really like it but I'm on the fence.

    The Miami Book Fair is coming soon but unfortunately I don't really care to go because there aren't any authors I love going. Glad you enjoyed the Connecticut Children's Book Fair 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will let you know our thoughts on Paper Things. I did have someone tell me on October 1st that Paper Things was the best book they've ever read. So- when I saw it, I had to get it.
      ~Stephanie

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had a great time and the books look great. I look forward to learning more about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet- It is always fun learning about new books and meeting authors. :)

      Delete
  11. How fun and exciting! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic Love Crow- So glad you enjoyed them. :)

      Delete
  12. Eee, love the photos :D Yay for meeting a bunch of authors. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!