Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Answer to Monday's Riddle! Time After Time...

Great guesses! Well thought out, but the answer is...


Cogs and wheels turn in time, and every second counts. I set the pace as you start the race and head out for the sun. I follow along all the way until your days are done. To wait for me is a certain chore, but to forget me becomes a tiresome bore- What I would say, if I could speak, is plan by me- but live by you, and find what it is that you seek. 
What am I? Answer: Time




This weeks riddle was inspired by the book The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I loved the story and the illustrations were brilliant. 
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick 

3 comments:

  1. I like that riddle. Of course after the fact I can say I would have gotten the answer. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raven! Glad you stopped by...for the record, I believe you : ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!