Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday's Riddle: Untamed Heart...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? Since I've moved to Connecticut, it's been amazing to watch the activity in my backyard. ; ) ~ F

Untamed in a real world; talons stretched, wings unfurled. 
Eyes alight behind the trees, many more than than one first sees. 
As above, so below; day and night sing songs we know— 
Crickets chirp, peepers peep, owls swoop low, hares dig deep. 
On matter in space, this paints Mother Nature's face.

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer.

I gave you a clue!

17 comments:

  1. I think it has to be birds...all kinds of beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With talons stretched, I'm thinking hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking birds - but of the raptor family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't flip the birdie to me, eagle eyes at my sea. Or hawk eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First thing that came to mind was a hawk or eagle. Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birds came to my mind, but I'm not sure what kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's your back yard? Wow! I say birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very confusing. You've got me with this one. I am thinking trees, forest, or Earth but I feel like I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you said something about wings so I'm thinking birds or owls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent guessing, Riddlers! The answer has been revealed. ;) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purposely didn't look at the answer ... but I'm going to now!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget