Monday, August 7, 2017

REVIEWERS WANTED!


What's happening at the Begonia House? 
Want to be the first to find out?
Sign up to receive an Advanced Reader Copy of the next case in the DMS files, FAIRDAY MORROW AND THE TALKING LIBRARY.
COMING THIS OCTOBER! 
Eleven-year-old Fairday Morrow had no clue that moving from Manhattan to the small town of Ashpot, Connecticut would lead to an unsolved mystery. Her parents’ dream of renovating a crumbling Victorian called the Begonia House into a bed and breakfast had seemed like treachery at the time, but Fairday found out that her new house kept secrets, and once inside its twisted front gates, anything was possible.

When mysterious notes start showing up warning that a librarian is in trouble and a bookworm is eating words, Fairday thinks the Begonia House has more skeletons in its closets. She notices a passage in her favorite book has been changed, and she’s certain something is dreadfully wrong. What happens to stories when their words get eaten?

The DMS is ready to investigate! Fairday, Lizzy, and Marcus take off on a sticky trail and tumble into Nowhere. Like Alice in Wonderland, Fairday finds herself in a world where nothing makes sense, and the lines of reality are blurred. 

The three sleuths discover amazing things about themselves as they unravel more secrets within the walls of the Begonia House. Follow along with Fairday and friends as they open the next case in the DMS files to solve the mystery of the Talking Library.
JOIN BELOW TO REVIEW(OR CLICK THIS LINK)
FAIRDAY MORROW AND THE TALKING LIBRARY  

20 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I could commit to have the review by then as I have a ton of things I need to be reading. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds downright fascinating. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DMS and all - this sounds brilliant and I'm sure you'll get a few or more reviewers. I love the art work - while the story line entices ... good luck and congratulations - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Fairday Morrow and co AND a talking library ... what's not to love? If at all possible count me in for a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes!!! I CANT WAIT TO read book 2! Absolutely love to read and review and shout about the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than happy to do a feature and review on my blog for you lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wish I could do a review, but things are a tad backlogged round my neck of the woods. But, I'll happily spread the word on my blog and other places!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good question. What happens to stories when their words get eaten? I'd be happy to review your book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that premise - words getting eaten! Sounds like a fabulous story :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This riddle of you remains out of answer.
    For the first time at all because it so Sophisticated and great...

    I'm waiting for your answer and I love your riddle so much! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have to watch where those words go, don't want them to get eaten. Sounds like a fun one indeed at your feed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to review it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great book, but I won't commit because I'm really behind on reading and reviewing at the moment. Not sure what has happened to this year, to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds fun ...
    I tried to comment on your previous post but it didn't seem to come through.

    I said spiders, and isn't the pink flower in the picture lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, sounds like you've got another winner on your hands! Mega congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  17. For some reason, on the post, where you tell us Spider is the answer of the riddle, the publish button isn't working for me? Just thought I would let you know! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget