Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Answer to Monday's Riddle: A Friendly Reminder...

Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Friday, Lizzy has a special pendant to tell us about, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

A fancy spot, close to your heart. Hanged together, but apart. A reminder for you, a memory past, something special that can last. It could be anything, but sparkly at best; conveniently located center chest. While you're you, it's your style. At this thing, you shall smile.

What am I referring to? Answer: Pendant  

Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats
 







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Cool! I was wondering if you were ever going to make a book of your riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really close.
    And you made your own? That is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to you two. There's no way, my brain could keep turning out the amazing riddles y'all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed this one - a frequently useful literary device.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sort of right, but waiting to hear more :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was close but didn't say pendant... so almost right xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no I missed the riddle, and now I’ve read the answer! It serves me right for being late this week. To be honest I’m not sure I would have got it, but I like to try. Another very clever riddle, I will call back on Friday. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, so me was right! I did say medallion though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great riddle and I like the one pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought necklace when it was mentioned it was sparkly and close to the chest!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pendants are awesome, especially sparkly ones. Great riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi DMS - I did say pendant .. amazing - I'm usually hopeless at these .. but I added heart and sparkly ... still fun - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Now looking forward to reading the story behind the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guessed a necklace but not that it was the particular pendant on that necklace which was the answer! This one looks cool. I really like the looks of it here :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget